The safety of our guests and our team members is paramount to us. We have taken every possible measure to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience at our small distillery.
In order to adapt to government guidelines, we have made the following changes to the format our tour:
- Our tour now begins outside the Summerhall venue.
- Tour groups are split into two areas, our distillery and our newly opened Old Workshop.
- To ensure social distancing can be maintained throughout the tour, groups are positioned 2m apart at all times.
- Appropriate PPE is worn by our tour guides, and guests are encouraged to sanitise their hands regularly.
- Face masks are worn at all times by our guests, with the exception of seated gin tasting.
- When drinking G&Ts and samples, groups are seated in accordance with government guidelines.
- Thorough cleaning of all sites between tour groups.
We regret that due to these measures, we are no longer able to accept under-18s on our public Gin Jolly tours.
Please contact us directly if you have any queries regarding booking, accessibility at email@example.com.